THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Happy Day!!

This post has absolutely nothing to do with weight loss, just to let everyone know. If you're following me on facebook, you would have seen that this past weekend my mom and I painted my entire room. I was definitely in need of a change. The room I had before was a hawaiian theme which was exactly what I wanted at the time, but now it's old and time for a solid!! So, here is the end product...

I'm sooo happy with it and I totally love that color!! Blue makes me so happy, lol.
Anyway, so another exciting event that happened today, I went and talked to my counselor. I told him about not doing the vet thing anymore and going into culinary arts, and I got everything straightened out. He said that I have already done most of the social and behavioral sciences major, and with that I only have 19 units left until I need to graduate!! Which means I only have 2 semesters until I receive my AA from the SRJC!! He said that once I get that then I can just do the culinary arts certificate and takes some business and accounting classes, and I could be set for going into my own shop!!! So, I will graduate by spring 2011 and probably be done with my certificate by 2012 (if everything goes well). Holy freakin crap, you have no idea how happy I am right now!! I was going crazy when I came home from the appointment, I mean the counselor already gave me the petition to graduate, even though I don't need it yet, but still it gets me soo excited!!! Annnnddd, on top of all this my birthday is in 3 weeks, 20 baby!! Okay, that's all I got, talk to ya soon, bye!!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

It is all excellent.
Your room, great color
Your decision, great idea
Your counselor, great advice
Your talent...priceless. : )

Amanda said...

I knew you would approve vicki :) Thank you!!

Valerie said...

Looks like all your hard work is paying off (school and decorating). Way to go!

Amanda said...

It seriously is :) Thanks valerie!