THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break and more

Hey everyone, so as most of you already know it is my spring break right now, and I am actually lovin' it so far. I have been hanging out with my best friend all the time and we've been havin' a blast. The other day we went and saw alice and wonderland in 3D which was pretty cool, although i really don't like how much they are changing the classics. I also have been trying to clean and organize the house, because it has just been cluttering up for years and I'm tired of the mess. Denise and I are actually going to start a "project" of cleaning out our garage and getting it all organized before our block garage sale on the 20th, so this should be interesting because it's a madhouse in there, lol.

Anyway, so i weighed in today, or rather yesterday and i lost 1.8 pounds. Mind you, that was in a matter of 2 weeks but i totally didn't eat right or exercise the first week. I have been exercising everyday, using my stationary bike or walking and it has given me so much energy. Plus eating more fruits and veggies has really helped too. I can't wait to get to my goal weight, I'm so ready!!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

sounds like you are having the time of your life, I love hearing about it.
: )
Also, I guess I have your and Vinces email address wrong. I sent you ecards for your birthdays and they came back to me.
Sorry.
Hugs

Vince said...

wooo hoo! congrats sister! and holy crap, good luck on the garage!

Amanda said...

vicki: yep I'm havin tons of fun :) And, no worries, it's the thought that counts haha. hugs back vicki :)

vince: thanks bro! yep, me and nise started workin on it today, actually got half way in, lol. Mom is getting a dumpster so we can start throwing away all the crap :)