THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm Checking In

Okay so, I am having the laziest week ever. You see I just want it to be spring break, so i don't want to go to classes, i don't want to do homework, and on top of all that i am starting to get sick. I weighed in this morning and i was really unhappy because i gained, but i know i can get back on track, im just hoping spring break wont ruin me. I have this essay due in english on sunday, but i have to get it done before saturday because that's when im gonna be getting ready for the trip to cal poly. Anyway, i know this is all me, and i just got to suck it up, get things done so i can have a stress free time for spring break. I will talk to you guys later, i just got done with a walk so im kind of wiped, haha. Bye!

3 comments:

Mary said...

you are right... you will get it done...

sometimes you just need to veg...

its all good.... right?

Vince said...

you can do it, don't sweat it!

Valerie said...

Spring break! Spring break!