THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 27, 2009

Long Time, No Talk!!

Okay, so it has been a while since I have blogged, but I have been commenting. :) I have been really busy lately, especially this week. As most of you know, I became a nanny starting this week and it was a week earlier than expected because Sarah needed her rest. I was totally okay with starting early, but the ting I wasn't thinking about was school and how much things I had going on this week. I had a lecture exam in Bio on tuesday which I failed, because I totally didn't study for it enough, my fault completely. But, I am able to take a pity exam for it to make up the points, so I'm okay with it. I also had a psych test this morning, which I tried to study for yesterday, but had a hard time with because for some reason I had a really bad headache that was making me dizzy. It stopped toward the middle of my bio class. But anyway, then I came home around 10pm from bio, studied for about an hour, then went to bed. Woke up this morning at 7am to study for an hour and a half before my test at 9am. It has been an exhausting week. Now this weekend, on saturday, I am hanging out with my friend kristen because this is her last day before she goes back to Cal Poly and on sunday I am going to my grandpa's for his birthday. I have an Animal health midterm on monday at 7pm, so hopefully while the baby is napping I can study for it because I'm not gonna have time this weekend. Anyway, I am ranting now, I thought I would just tell you all how I'm doing. I mean other than school, I am doing good. I love watching Savanna, she always has the biggest smile and I love her chubby cheeks. Hope everyone is doing well, talk to ya'll later bye!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Being busy can be hard, I know. You will be fine.

Mary said...

you are an awesome multi-tasker..

and Savanna is lucky you are there..

ya know.. it seems weird to me that you are the nanny when all your life you were the baby of the group and Sarah used to watch you...

Haha.. look at you now...

love ya... and I will tell Savanna to sleep well on monday..

Vince said...

you're doing fine with school..you stress wayyy too much about it, you do the work, go to class, and usually do okay on the exams..don't let the small things get to you! You are doing great and better than me, so don't worry so much

Monica said...

WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!

HOPE SHE TAKES LOTS OF NAPS, OR AT LEAST 1 BIG NAP FOR YOU TODAY!