THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break

Us driving to SLO

Cal Poly seen from the P

Kristen, me and Denise at Avila Beach


I had the most awesome time for spring break. It was so great to get away, be with friends, and just be an adult for once. By that last one I mean fending for ourselves, and being able to make my own decisions. Anyway, me and denise drove down with Vince, which was so much fun. We went to sonic and sang in the car, you can go to my youtube and check it out. I put it under Trip to SLO and my user name is sillyamz. So, after we got dropped off we put all our stuff in kristen's dorm and headed out. We met kristen's friends sophie and travis, who are awesome, and went to dinner with them one night at Metro, a place on campus. Throughout the week we would go to taco bell, burger king, and even dennys around 1 or 2 in the morning, hehe. We hiked to the Cal Poly P, which was really steep, but we were so proud of ourselves for doing it. Then at the end of the trip we couldn't find the greyhound station we were supposed to get on at. The one that you usually go to was fenced off, and we had no idea where it moved to. We called greyhound and they kept saying the same address, I called my mom and she looked it up and it said the same address. Finally, we asked a guy in a donut shop and he said it moved to the train station up the road. It was crazy because this was all at 5 in the morning. We stayed up the entire night and got less than 2 hours of sleep on the bus, so we were really tired. I had a blast, and I cannot wait to go back there!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Awesome! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. My Spring Break is going to be much less exciting, but I am happy to be on it anyway.

Mary said...

what a blast... sounds like a great time...

I am soooo happy for you ..

and I am also glad you are safe..

love ya

Charise said...

your guys youtub is halarious!!! i was trying to laugh quietly at school while i was watching it but no use!! Vince was sooooo funny!

Amanda said...

haha thanks charise, ya we had hecka fun, I'm sad spring break is over. :(