THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finals are over!


I am done!! I am so happy it's break time, you have no idea. For being my first semester, it was okay. I will never take two anthro classes together at the same time ever again, haha. But, I think I did okay for my first time in college. I hated my last two finals, i don't think I did so well on them. So, I am hoping that I don't get less than a C in any of my classes. Anyway, I can't wait for all the christmas parties we are going to have, I am just so excited. Well, I will talk to you guys later, hope everyone is well, bye!

5 comments:

Vince said...

WOOT! finals blow and I agree am soo happy they are done and am soo happy to be home and be going to all the christmas funtimes! woohoo!...P.S Heartless is better than Love Lockdown!

Mary said...

Yah hooo...

I can't wait either... I am already tasting the nummys I can eat.

PS: Heartless is to the rain as Love lockdown is to dating....

Amanda said...

Umm... mary did you know those are songs? or if you do what do you me?

Amanda said...

*mean haha

Valerie said...

Amanda, I have an idea of nice it is to be done. AHHHH!!!!