THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yay for bonding!


My brother and I had a brother/sister moment today. I was having a little trouble at home concerning my mom, and he talked me through it and made me feel kind of better. Anyway, so i thanked him for it, because he was understanding what I was going through, because I am having some issues with my mom right now. But, ya so I think that was our first real brother/sister bonding moment that we have had, even though it was through texting haha. Well, just wanted to update, my finals are next week and then I am out for break, whohoo!! I will talk to ya'll later, bye!

3 comments:

Vince said...

woot! It's cuz I'm a G! hahaha, naw, it was good, I'm glad we could do that...Good luck on your finals!

Mary said...

I am so thankful for my brother... but knowing you both fairly well, you both have been close all along... but in different levels of maturity in the past...

now you are both young adults, both in college, both have a valuable sense of self and bring a good deal to the table of life...

I proud to be your step MA'

Amanda said...

aww thanks mary, that was beautiful just beautiful, haha