THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Success!

I am so proud of myself you have no idea! I ate so well during my four christmases, i never went overboard and it paid off in the end. I weighed myself today, which isn't usually my weigh in day, but anyway I lost 4.2 pounds. Amazing! haha
Anyway, to answer mary's question from my last blog, next semester I am taking English, biology, and 2 animal health classes. I actually thought i told you guys this in one of my other blogs, but oh well. So ya, I am pretty excited about the animal health classes, they should be interesting. The thing Im not liking so much is the fact that they are only given at night. But, thats okay, i just made my bio clas in the evening too, and my english is online, so i will deal. Well, i had a great week of christmas, haha, and I hope everyone else had fun too, talk to ya'll later bye!

3 comments:

Vince said...

4.2 lbs! INCREDIBLE! not IN-VINCE-ABLE, yet, but you are getting there! haha, seriously I am proud and soo happy that you did soo much better than I during this insane holiday extravaganza...Congrats and keep it up, I can't wait to see you get smaller as I have done!

Mary said...

you didn't say specifically what you were taking...only that they were night classes... at least the ones I looked at...

anyway, congrats on you weight loss and remember to stay hydrated and keep smiling cutie...

Amanda said...

thanks guys, im tryin!