THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 28, 2008

CELEBRATE!!!!

Yay the second week is over, I am doing good. I have homework in every one of my classes, but we have no school on monday, four day weekend baby, I'm free! (noted by the picture) I have to read for child 10, read for english and revise an essay. Plus there is a quiz in english when we come back on wednesday, so I have to study for that. In my first anthropology class I have to read, and in the second I have to read and study for a geography quiz. Did I tell you that I really hate reading, I mean it's not that it is a bad thing, but when it is a subject that does not interest me that much, I don't comprehend as fast. But, anyway I have also been walking everyday after school with my dog, taking about 20 minute to 30 minute walks, so I'm getting some exercise in at least. I also noticed on my phone, that there is a pedometer that I can set in the morning and at the end of the day I can check the distance I have walked and how many steps I have taken. I think that is so cool, it might help me stay on track, fitness wise too. Doing the same amount of steps each day and then gradually increase, ya know. Well, that is all for now, I will talk to ya'll later, bye!

5 comments:

Vince said...

as u know exercising is a great thing, keep it up!

Valerie said...

Well Amanda, you sure seems busy, that is great, enjoy your weekend.

I wish my phone had a pedometer, those things are cool

Mary said...

what is next on the phones? Battery power rocket jackets?

So... try to have a good weekend and remember B = Balance...

Love ya...

Sarah Michele said...

Enjoy your long break! And good luck on week 3. See how fast its going already?!? Before you know it you'll be 6 months pregnant with one semester to go! Oh wait... that was me :)

Amanda said...

you make me laugh sarah, now I know why mary said you were the funny one, lol. anyway, I know I can't believe how fast it's going, it's amazing to me.