THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm Finally Back!






I'm back! The houseboat trip was so much fun, an entire week of fun in the sun! The first day we got there we banked in this little cove and jumped right into the lake, it was awesome, but weird to see little fishies jumping right next to you. That night Denise and I had the time of our lives teasing the boys with our camera flashes, haha we would flash them with a camera and then they would do something to us like pour water on us or scare us. Funny stuff happened just on that first night.Over the next couple days we had to move the boat, and we docked on our very own little island, it was so nice. we would swim around it, sun tan on it, all sorts of things. Oh and if I do say so myself I think I got a pretty nice tan while I was there. But anyway, then we had to move again and we banked in this other nice cove next to a bunch of hills that we would climb on during the day, and find crystal and cool things burried in the dirt where the lake used to be, since the water has gone down so much. We also had alot of bad things happen to us while being there: first off we hit the propeller which almost ended up costing them $160, one of the boys named Mikey, got stung by a wasp, I got bit by a fly, Denise and I had to swim from the island we were on to the cove we stayed at (2miles!), I got a heat rash (ugh), and last but definitely not least on the way home the little trailor we had got a flat tire! But overall I had the best time of my life. I drank for the first time, margaritas baby! Me and Denise were feeling really buzzed after drinking them and this other drink the guys made, kind of a weird feeling when you feel like the room is spinning but you are also on a boat that's rocking, haha. We would also go on the roof and tan and dance with our music blasting. Anyway, I can't put all the pics on here because there is over one hundred, but I put up the ones that are most important, so I hope you like them. I will probably talk to you guys tomorrow, so ttfn!

2 comments:

Mary said...

sounds like a great time... You really did tan nicely...

but I didn't know you got bit by a fly....

I was happy to see you back , safe and sound....

I would go on a houseboat with you anytime because you would actually help...not like the boys..

Monica said...

looks like you had a nice fun week!

i want to go houseboating sooo bad!