THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 17, 2008

SRJC OR BUST


So, tomorrow I start my college adventures at the Santa Rosa Junior College. I am very nervous, stressed and excited, all at the same time. You see, I don't really like change, so for me to not be at my high school anymore and to go to this new place, is very difficult. This happened when I went to middle school and high school, so I should be used to it now but I'm not, haha. Anyway, back to college, this semester I am taking 13 units which is about the amount they said you should take each semester, so I did good there. My classes are Child 10 (child development), english 100, anthropology 43 and 31, so 4 classes all together. On MW I take eng and child 10 both in the same place so i just have to park in one place those days, and then on TTH, it's the anthro's and I park in another place those days, so it's kind of perfect. Well, I'm just letting you know what I'm going to be doing for my next few years, and I will probably talk to you guys in a few days to see how my classes went. Talk to you then, bye!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I am so proud of you littly missy.

change is hard and it does get easier. You are a nice person and people will flock to you..

you make sure you let me know if you need anything...

I love ya...and best of luck!

Valerie said...

College is waaaaay better than high school anyway.

Sarah Michele said...

Well?!? How did it go? :)

Monica said...

sooo do you like it? I loved going to he JC, it was a great time in my life!

so...cute boys in your classes?

Vicki said...

Good luck Amanda, a new phase of your life has started, and it will be great.