THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 22, 2008

The First Week is Over!


Okay, so this week is finally over, and what an exhausting week it was. On the first day of school I left about an hour early to find parking, thinking that would be enough time, but instead I drove around until ten minutes before class started just to get a parking space. I cried to my brother and my mom, because I was not only frustrated but worried that I was going to be late for class, it was so hectic! Anyway, my english class and child development class are great, I love the teachers, and I get to observe children in the center they have there, so that's cool. My Anthro 43 class is okay, I like the teacher, I'm just not sure about what we have to learn in it,and if it will keep me interested the entire semester or not. It is about the native american culture, so I don't know, we will see what happens. My other anthropology class, I like better, it is about mesoamerica and the teacher is cool and really nice. With both these classes we get to do "labs" in the museum at the jc, so that made it seem more interesting at least. Only in one of my classes do I actually know someone, other than that at my breaks I see everybody from my high school and I go and talk to them, so that keeps me busy, and makes me feel not as alone. Also, I have my dad there to help me whenever I need. On the second day of school I got out early from one of my classes and had like 2 hours to spare until my next class. I called my dad, he came after he got out and we sat and talked until he had to go. He brought me to the library too, so I could go online. He has helped me out alot this week.(Thanks Dad!) Anyway, Monica, to answer your question, yes there are some cute boys in my english and child 10 class, haha, but you know me I'm so shy. Well, that is all I have for now, I think that is alot of info, anyway. I have tons to read and write this weekend, but I can get it done, because you know what is so cool, is the fact that you don't have every class everyday. Some homework may be due tuesday, not monday, haha so cool! Anyway, I will talk to you later, and keep you posted with my freshmen college experience.

11 comments:

Vince said...

glad its over, now just keep going!

Mary said...

Margarita time....

I know you are shy, but you are also very cute...

you will get a boyfriend when you decide you really want one...

we are so proud of you little miss milky wave!

Vicki said...

Forget boys, get your education first! : )

Amanda said...

haha magertas! i wants some of those. And for your info. i have wanted a boyfriend it just hasnt happened yet! I agree with vicki, education is a must!

Monica said...

just be your self, they will come to you let it happen!! You will be the mysterious brunette....you will see!
but yes education is more important than boys! ( sometimes :)

oh parking tip, in about 3 weeks it really will only take you about 30 minutes to find a spot and by the mid terms it will be only like 15...lots of people drop!

Mary said...

I realize education is first....duh!

I am just saying... if you really... really want one... you could get one...

Jump in....if you want to....

Valerie said...

Yeah in all college situations the parking gets better after a couple weeks. Never fails.

And as for a boyfriend, it is better to not have one than settle for someone. I have never been able to just date someone. You'll probably be like me and only date people you become friends with and are comfortable with first. It is really the only way to go. And you are so young, you have plenty of time to worry about boys! They are farty you know....

Mary said...

Margaritas are farty?

Amanda said...

thanks valerie, good advice! and mary she was talkin about boys, lol

Sarah Michele said...

Everyones given you good advice and I agree with all of them. Boys are distracting sometimes!

Amanda said...

haha sarah thank you, and i know they are very distracting!